Monday, June 14, 2010

Intro to Switch!

I feel like most skaters wait wayyy too long to start learning switch/nollie stuff, either because they want to get as good as they possibly can normal-footed in the shortest possible time, or they just find it really hard and get frustrated and stop trying to learn it. Alot of new skaters (or even long-time skaters) don't realize how important learning switch/nollie stuff is. Not only will you start quickly annihilating all your friends at games of S-K-A-T-E, but your normal stance tricks will improve greatly. So this is my guide to inspire people to learn switch, and also give some tips about it. Feel free to ADD or ASK anything if you want.

When I first started learning switch/nollie I just rode around in my driveway for a while switch, then started working on pivoting and turning.

Once I had that down I started working on switch-manuals. As soon as I did my normal-manuals got wayyyyy better.

After that I tried to switch ollie, it wasn't really working for me so I just went to nollie shove's. Pretty easy trick, took me about an hour to master. They really help familiarize you with switch/nollie stuff.

Tried switch ollies again, still weren't working so I tried nollies. These came alot easier to me for some reason. I also found that they were alot easier to get comfortable with when you started out with your back-foot all the way on the bolts (similar to how you would put your feet if you were doing an Ollie-North.

After I got use to those I finally got switch ollies and just kept practicing them, the more I practiced the more my leg muscles got used to that motion and the higher they got.

Since I started learning switch/nollie early in my time skating, I try to keep my regular and goofy tricks just about even. If I learn something normal, the next day I will try to learn it switch. Sometimes it's hard to do and gets frustrating but I definitely believe it’s going to be well worth it in the long-run, especially if you ever want to get sponsored, switch is going to be a big part of that.

And to people who just read that and have absolutely NO idea what I’m blabbering on about, here is my extremely ghetto switch/nollie foot placement guide. *You roll in the direction of the arrow*

If you are REGULAR:

Normal

Switch


Fakie

Nollie

If you happen to be one of the few GOOFY skaters:

Normal

Switch

Fakie

Nollie



switch


ฉันรู้สึกเหมือน skaters ที่สุด wayyy รอนานเพื่อเริ่มต้นการเรียนรู้เปลี่ยน / stuff nollie ทั้งเพราะพวกเขาต้องการได้ดีเท่าที่อาจจะตรงแนวปกติในเวลาที่สั้นที่สุดหรือ พวกเขาก็หาได้ยากมากและได้รับความผิดหวังและหยุด พยายามเรียนรู้มัน มากของ skaters ใหม่ (หรือเวลานาน skaters) ไม่ได้ตระหนักถึงความสำคัญของการเรียนรู้เปลี่ยน / stuff nollie เป็น ไม่เพียง แต่คุณจะเริ่มต้นอย่างรวดเร็ว annihilating เพื่อนของคุณทั้งหมดในเกมการเล่นสเก็ต แต่เทคนิคท่าทางปกติของคุณจะดีขึ้นมาก ดังนั้นนี้เป็นคำแนะนำของ แรงบันดาลใจในการเรียนรู้เปลี่ยนคนและยังให้คำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับ คุณสามารถเพิ่มหรือสิ่ง ASK หากคุณต้องการ

เมื่อแรกเริ่มเรียนสลับ / nollie ฉันขี่รอบในถนนรถแล่นของฉันในขณะที่เปลี่ยนจากนั้นเริ่มทำงานใน pivoting และเปลี่ยน

เมื่อฉันมีที่ลงเริ่มทำงาน ที่สลับคู่มือ - ทันทีที่ฉันได้คู่มือของ ฉันปกติ - ได้ wayyyyy ดี

หลังจากที่ฉันพยายาม เปลี่ยน ollie ก็คือไม่จริงๆทำงานสำหรับฉันดังนั้นฉันเพิ่งไป nollie ดันของ สวยเคล็ดลับง่ายเอาฉัน ประมาณหนึ่งชั่วโมงเพื่อ master พวกเขาจริงๆช่วยคุณคุ้น เคยกับสวิตช์ / stuff nollie

สลับพยายาม ollies อีกครั้งยังไม่ได้ทำงานให้ฉันพยายาม nollies เหล่านี้มามากง่ายฉันด้วย เหตุผลบางอย่าง ฉันยังพบว่าพวกเขามากง่าย ต่อการทำความคุ้นเคยกับเมื่อคุณเริ่มออกหลังเท้าทั้งหมดของคุณวิธีการที่ bolts (คล้ายกับว่าคุณจะวางเท้าของคุณถ้าคุณกำลังทำ Ollie - ภาคเหนือ

หลังจากที่ฉันใช้เพื่อที่ ฉันสุดท้ายได้ ollies สลับและก็เก็บไว้ฝึกพวกเขายิ่งฉันฝึกยิ่งกล้ามเนื้อขาของฉันได้ใช้ในการ เคลื่อนไหวและสูงกว่าที่พวกเขาได้

ตั้งแต่เริ่มเรียนสลับ / nollie ต้นในเวลาของฉันสเก็ต, ฉันพยายามเก็บเทคนิคปกติและโง่ของฉันเพียงแค่เกี่ยวกับได้ ถ้าฉันได้เรียนรู้สิ่งปกติ ในวันถัดไปผมจะพยายามเรียนรู้มันเปลี่ยน บางครั้งก็ยากที่จะทำและ ได้รับการทำลาย แต่แน่นอนว่าเป็นไปได้อย่างคุ้มค่าในระยะยาวโดยเฉพาะหากคุณเคยต้องการได้รับ การสนับสนุนให้เปลี่ยนเป็นไปได้ส่วนใหญ่ของที่



และผู้ที่เพิ่งอ่านที่มี ความคิดอย่างสิ่งที่ฉัน blabbering ที่ไม่เกี่ยวกับนี่คือเปลี่ยน ghetto มากของฉัน / nollie แนะนำตำแหน่งเท้า * คุณหมุนในทิศทางของลูกศร *


If you are REGULAR:

Normal

Switch


Fakie

Nollie

If you happen to be one of the few GOOFY skaters:

Normal

Switch

Fakie

Nollie



Credit : http://trickskateboard.blogspot.com & http://sk8tricktip.blogspot.com & Skateboard-City

No comments:

Post a Comment